Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of InfeKta Packaging International. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of InfeKta Packaging International or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of InfeKta Packaging International, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and InfeKta Packaging International. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by InfeKta Packaging International. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and InfeKta Packaging International takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site and its contents are provided "as is" and InfeKta Packaging International makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. InfeKta Packaging International expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will InfeKta Packaging International be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site InfeKta Packaging International may be linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and nonproprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
InfeKta Packaging International shall not be held liable for any action or event that could now and in the future be construed as negligent or misleading. This site is for entertainment purposes only and visitors should approach it as such. InfeKta Packaging International reserves the right to change and or alter any information contained within ragingbuffalo.com. Our information is accurate to the best of our knowledge and the way it is used outside the premise of this site, shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor. Any negative results or actions occurring as a result of this information is not the responsibilty of InfeKta Packaging International. We are here to help you and entertain you. Please look at our site as such. To our knowledge, the information shown on these pages is correct.
SHOPPING AT INFEKTA
All credit card information submitted to InfeKta is highly protected using the most advanced security technology available. You can shop with confidence knowing that your credit card data cannot be used for unauthorized purchases or intercepted in transit.
In the extremely unlikely event that credit card fraud occurs, please contact InfeKta and your credit card company immediately to dispute the charges.
Unless otherwise noted in this Site, all content of the Site is the property of InfeKta, ©2005 InfeKta Packaging International Incorporated, All rights reserved. Portions of the Site may be electronically copied and hard copied for the sole purpose of educating you about InfeKta, its products or services, or for placing an order with InfeKta. Any other use or copying, including reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the express written consent of InfeKta, is prohibited
1. InfeKta sells certain products and replacement parts (collectively the "goods") through this Site. Your purchase of such goods is governed exclusively by these terms of purchase. Any communication by you to us of any kind to purchase goods will be treated as a request to us for your purchase. Our response, however communicated, will be to sell you the requested goods under these terms of purchase. InfeKta objects to any terms that are in addition to or different from these terms of purchase, unless agreed to in writing by InfeKta.
2. All prices are F.O.B. Lake Villa, Illinois or other specified shipping point. All prices are subject to any additions that may be necessary to cover any duties, taxes or charges.
3. The terms of payment will be that selected by you in executing the InfeKta order form.
4. Title and risk of loss passes to you upon our delivery of the goods to the shipper. The shipper will be that selected by you in executing the InfeKta order form.
5. Claims for shortages or for non-shipping damages must be made to InfeKta within 48 hours of your receipt of the goods.
6. You will be solely responsible for the proper application, installation or service of the goods. You must follow the instructions supplied to you by InfeKta.
7. Unless otherwise noted herein, all goods are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of thirty days from your receipt of the goods. InfeKta will, at its option, require the return of the goods and will either repair or replace the goods at no charge. THERE IS NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY AND ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL INFEKTA BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE GOODS. Some states do not permit the exclusion of special or consequential damages and in those states InfeKta's liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Neither InfeKta or you will be considered to be in default with these terms of purchase due to acts of God or third parties outside of either party's control.
9. These terms of purchase represent the only agreement between us for the purchase of the selected goods, unless otherwise modified in a writing executed by both InfeKta and you. The purchase will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois.
A Special Note For Parents concerning Privacy
Submissions & Third-Party Content Disclaimer
You agree that nothing submitted by you to the Site shall contain any content which: a) libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks; c) violates any law; d) advocates illegal activity; or, e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively, "Non-Approved Material"). You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Materials that you submit, and you, not InfeKta Packaging International, have full responsibility for the Materials, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Materials provided by Third-Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by InfeKta Packaging International. InfeKta Packaging International does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by InfeKta Packaging International.
Anything submitted that is of a threatening or libelous nature on this Site which might be considered a violation of any law may require InfeKta Packaging International to report and fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or a court order requesting or directing InfeKta Packaging International to disclose the identity of anyone submitting any such Materials.
InfeKta Packaging International and its registered users have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the physical nature, including colors,style, and all other specifications of the merchandise being displayed on this Site. However, as the size and actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, neither InfeKta Packaging International nor the particular merchandise seller at issue can guarantee that your monitor's display will be accurate.